Search This Blog

Ask me anything... I will answer :-D


I'm not going to post them here anymore so check Formspring.me/dsteyn for the latest answers. (I try to answer everything within 24 hours)

Monday, November 15, 2010

House keeping

I just wanted to give a couple updates and whatnot....

First check out some fellow bloggers who you might get a kick out of.
Check out Raoul S. Dyssell Director, Freelance Editor and Friend. He has some interesting stuff to say for sure.
Also have a look at Corey, who could probably teach me a thing or two on blogging...
And lastly but certainly not.... yeah you get it.... check out the very talented Roxzy Lok. If you can't find interest there, then I'm sorry but there may be no hope for you in cyber space.

Hold thumbs and cross fingers (depending on where you are in the world) for me as I am finalizing my comedy routine and hope to have it on stage in the very near future! I am very excited, and rather scared, but I love that combination!


Final house keeping item is on a follow up post to my earlier post The Stranger Effect
Thank you very much for your comments Corey. Check Corey (also mentioned above) out and give him some love.

A HUGE thank you to Gwen (who's blog is yet to be publicly available) for sending me a poem that captures a different aspect of The Stranger Effect in a beautiful, and insightful way. It is an amazing piece of work.


Big love to you all and choose to make this week your best!!

:-Dwight

Now in follow up to The Stranger Effect I give you

Body and Mind: a poem by Gwen!

Body and Mind

Is it possible to separate
Body from mind,
And still find love?
Don’t words and touches
Feed love by giving
Each knowledge of the other?

Can a person truly love through words alone?
What of the power in a simple touch?
Does it not hold sway over the
Physical being and blend into the soul?
Could printed words bring
About the same
Feelings as a gentle caress
Along the side of one’s cheek?

Is passion an emotion only
Linked to the body?
Can words not arouse with
Thoughts of skin gliding
On skin, embracing the
Fire that two can light within?

2 comments:

  1. hahaha! you probably think I am a fool now! lol just so you know, i didn't unfollow your blog, as it may appear i have ;) I did some house keeping of my own, and am currently only publicly following family and close friend blogs. (for reasons of my google reader was very cluttered) and now mostly autonomously follow all my blogs that stalk :) and thank you VERY much for the mention. not sure what it is that you feel you could learn from me, and am curious to know, but i consider that a high compliment :)

    have a wonderful day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. Thanks for punting me buddy. Spur was awesome. Be seeing you soon.

    ReplyDelete