Search This Blog

Ask me anything... I will answer :-D


I'm not going to post them here anymore so check Formspring.me/dsteyn for the latest answers. (I try to answer everything within 24 hours)

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

The start of something new

So recently I joined Twitter and was having the worst time trying to figure out what was going on!!! It was one dimensional, archaic, and just plain boring, until one day 2 things happened. 1. I read the origins of Twitter and it began to make sense why I was feeling the way I did, and 2. I was fortunate enough to be given a little twittercation from a good friend @Ashley_SkyDiva (Thanks Ash!!!!!).  Now I am loving my Twitter experience (except it is still archaic and buggy as hell)!!! But it made me wonder what else am I missing out on that could be a lot of fun and positive..... Blogging!! SO here I am, learning to blog, and still in my infancy so bare with me.

I'm creating this blog for a few reasons. One is to waste time and another is to just keep friends, family, and whoever else up to date on what is going on in my Journey here in Cape town, wherever else in the world I may be, and/or things in my head, and to just to have fun. Please join in and comment, ask questions, or just poke fun at me!!!!

Big love!!!!

(do I sign these things....???? hmmmm ah to hell with it)
Dwight

4 comments:

  1. You should follow Andy Garfield and Jesse Eisenberg as I am doing now.
    I hope you'll post 5 times a day like me. Welcome to blogger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to blogger and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Raoul I'll do what I can.... I'm not as cool as you though...HA

    ReplyDelete